Manage episode 290014783 series 2523548
David chats with Adam Zacks, the chief programming officer of the Seattle Theatre Group and the creator of music festivals such as Sasquatch! about what it was like to try and survive in a year where people could not be together.
- Follow Adam on Twitter
- Learn more about the Seattle Theatre Group
- Learn more about Thing festival
- Photo by Lancemphoto
- This podcast is powered by Simplecast. Check them out at simplecast.com for a great podcast management and analytics solution.
- Let me know your feedback for the podcast by emailing culturallyrelevantshow(AT)gmail(DOT)com.
- Follow the show on Twitter.
- Find every episode of the show at CulturallyRelevantShow.com.