Manage episode 355726227 series 3421232
Have you harnessed the power of people for your business? In the 5th episode, we are introducing Ruby Herrera, CEO of Ruby Creative Co., a first-generation Mexican-American, who is ambitious to help her community, mission-driven and passionate Latina/Latino entrepreneurs, through her exceptional designs and content.
Here she'll give the details on how she discovered graphic design and tips on her growth mindset! So, if you have been wondering how networking can help you get started, how to live your authentic self, find a strong community of women, and more tune into this episode!
- Ruby's story and her journey into graphic design
- How networking and collaboration impacted her business
- What are the pros and cons of working with the Hispanic community
- How Ruby connected parts of her childhood to who she is today
- What's her higher purpose and vision for her company
- Ruby's journey to finding a community of powerful women
- Her advice for someone who wants to be a graphic designer
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Visit Ruby's website: https://rubycreativeco.com/
- Connect with Ruby on Instagram: @rubycreative_co
- Freebie: A list of valuable resources for graphic designers
- Join the Somos Visionaries FB page to connect with other Latinas and WOC: https://www.facebook.com/somosvisionariesWOC
- Be a guest here