Manage episode 290197898 series 2880695
Subhajit Naskar is Assistant Professor, Department of International Relations at Jadavpur University, Kolkata.
Support my work and help me to continue this podcast.
Buy Me A Coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/Anuragminus
Patreon : https://www.patreon.com/anuragminusverma
In this podcast we discussed :
- Similarities in culture of JU and JNU.
- How caste operates in the elite spaces and educational institutes.
- Meaning of term ‘Bhadralok culture.’
- How does the caste operate in a different form in this Bhadralok culture?
- Why there isn’t any political alternative led by Bahujans in Bengal.
- Story of Jogendra Nath Mandal
- Babul Supriyo’s visit in JU and the whole controversy around it.
- The detailed explanation of term ‘ Bhadralok Politeness’
Support me on Patreon if like my work : https://www.patreon.com/anuragminusverma
Twitter account of Subhajit Naskar : https://twitter.com/subhajit_n