Manage episode 289261417 series 2880695
Sheher Bano Graduated last year from LUMS, Pakistan. She is a student activist who is Involved in multiple feminist and labour movements in Lahore. Worked closely with several left collectives in Lahore over the past two years.
Support my work and help me to continue this podcast.
Buy Me A Coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/Anuragminus
Patreon : https://www.patreon.com/anuragminusverma
- Why LUMS is known to be Harvard of Pakistan.
- Lahore and student politics.
- How feminist movement operate in the conservative society of Pakistan.
- Feminist movement in the popular culture.
- Politics of Indian TV and films .
- Stereotypes associated with Lahore.
- Historical context and current state of minority oppression ( Sunni, Ahmadiyya, Christians) in Pakistan.
- Party culture of Lahore
- Politics of Burqa from a muslim feminist lens.
- Works of Pakistani feminist thinker Saba Mahmood