Manage episode 341285531 series 3341962
Inbal Cohen, Product expert and Agile evangelist, joins Natalie & Angelica for a conversation about all things Agile. Inbal lays out some agile tips for Go devs, discusses if and how remote work changes things, describes some downsides of the methodology, and more.
Changelog++ members save 5 minutes on this episode because they made the ads disappear. Join today!
- Square – Develop on the platform that sellers trust. There is a massive opportunity for developers to support Square sellers by building apps for today’s business needs. Learn more at changelog.com/square to dive into the docs, APIs, SDKs and to create your Square Developer account — tell them Changelog sent you.
- FireHydrant – The reliability platform for every developer. Incidents impact everyone, not just SREs. FireHydrant gives teams the tools to maintain service catalogs, respond to incidents, communicate through status pages, and learn with retrospectives. Small teams up to 10 people can get started for free with all FireHydrant features included. No credit card required to sign up. Learn more at firehydrant.com/
- Honeycomb – Guess less, know more. When production is running slow, it’s hard to know where problems originate: is it your application code, users, or the underlying systems? With Honeycomb you get a fast, unified, and clear understanding of the one thing driving your business: production. Join the swarm and try Honeycomb free today at honeycomb.io/changelog
- Inbal Cohen – Twitter, LinkedIn
- Natalie Pistunovich – Twitter, GitHub
- Angelica Hill – Twitter, GitHub
Notes and Links
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!