Manage episode 382031011 series 3375590
Tips for Getting Mortgage Quotes from Lenders
If you choose a random lender, you'll have a random chance of closing with financing. And in many markets, if your lender fails to perform, you as the buyer are in default (since your lender is not a party to the contract).
Wouldn't you rather have more certainty that your lender will perform and that you select a lender that will give you great service, with reasonable fees, and a great mortgage interest rate? Yes, it seems like a very reasonable expectation.
In this mini-class, James will go over tips for selecting and getting mortgage quotes from lenders.
Check out the video from this class here:
In this class, James discusses:
- The best sources for finding a great lender
- Why choosing a random lender gives you a random chance of successfully closing on your property
- Who is responsible if the lender you choose does not perform?
- Tips for calling lenders
- Should you have your lender pull your credit report?
- Why you should you call all your prospective lenders on the same day
- Lender questions to ask
- Questions to ask about your lenders fees and their team
- Getting references from your lender
- Plus much more...
Free Real Estate Deal Analysis Spreadsheet: Download a copy of the newest version of The World's Greatest Real Estate Deal Analysis Spreadsheet™ by going to:
Improve Cash Flow: Book a consultation to improve cash flow using our proprietary 88 cash flow improving strategies.
Real Estate Agent & Lender Collaborators: Interested in collaborating with us on the Louisville real estate investor podcast? Book a free consultation to discuss.