Manage episode 342445598 series 2621793
Jordan talks with Joshua Waulk and Thomas Frederick about counseling, integrationism, and more. They cover topics like: 1. What is counseling? What are the various models? 2. Do confessions speak to the nature of counseling? If so, how do they interact with it? 3. When did counseling in its modern form become prevalent? Would Reformed Christians of the past recognize it? 4. What should we make of the integrationist debate? Can we use secular sources for Christian counseling? And more.
1) The Logic of the Body, Matthew LaPine
2) The Institutes, John Calvin
3) The Dynamic Heart in Daily Life, Jeremy Pierre
4) With All Your Heart, Craig Troxel
5) Reenchanting Humanity, Owen Strachan
https://www.thelondonlyceum.com/support/Support the show