778: Custody Depends on Testimony Against Old Friend | Feedback Friday
Manage episode 352393434 series 2030630
An old friend who wrote you off for remaining neutral when she left her husband is asking you to testify on her behalf to secure full custody of her children. However, you've always known her ex-husband to be a responsible father and are skeptical of her anecdotes that would disqualify him from co-parenting rights. Obviously, the time for neutrality has passed and it's time to pick a side. So where does loyalty lie when legality is on the line? We'll try to find an answer to this and more here on Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/778
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- First, we have a follow-up of sorts from episode 753: A Clandestine Crossdresser’s Conundrum.
- The balance of a custody battle between your ex-bestie and her ex-husband may be tipped by your testimony. Where does your loyalty lie when legality is on the line?
- Is it immoral to get into a serious relationship without disclosing your incurable, debilitating illness up front?
- Metaphorically speaking, what if you gave up your job rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic to become an engineer on the Lusitania?
- Newfound feelings of rage leave you wondering what a healthy relationship with anger looks like for most people — and what might be the best way to channel this feeling toward something positive?
- Packages delivered to your address only started going missing when your unstable, gun-toting neighbor moved in, but your landlord refuses to actually do anything about it unless you can provide some kind of proof. What are your options?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking — our free networking and relationship development mini course — at jordanharbinger.com/course!