Manage episode 331662059 series 83304
Let’s turn the conversation about getting visibility for your business on its head.
We all want to generate more revenue, increase our profits, and help more and more people, right? Well, in order to do that, we need to broaden our audiences and attract them into our business, and we are often taught to reach out to as many people as possible to do that. But what if we approach it differently?
In today’s episode of Art of Online Business, I sat down with Mai-kee Tsang to talk about sustainable visibility. This means putting ourselves out there more in a way that feels right for us, so rather than trying to reach as many people as we can, we can do it in a sustainable way. This is so important because it is about safety first and strategy second.
Mai-kee Tsang is The Sustainable Visibility® Mentor, Certified Trauma-Sensitive Leadership Coach & Podcast Guesting Strategy Trainer.
She helps underestimated & underrepresented humans in business to take an intersectional & trauma-sensitive approach to visibility. This is so that they can feel safer expanding their comfort zone, as they become more visible to grow their impact-fueled businesses.
After listening to this episode, my hope is that you’ll be able to shift how you approach getting visibility. Whether it is podcasts, social media, or YouTube—you’ll be able to make sure that it is in alignment with you.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why it’s harmful to find visibility if you don’t have systems to uphold who you are
- The Circles of Intimacy and why they matter when it comes to visibility
- Why oversharing can be harmful in some cases
- Why playing it safe isn’t the same as playing small
- How to be consistent with the way you show up
- What trigger warnings are and why they matter
- How to leverage sustainable visibility when being a guest on podcasts
Links & Resources:
- The Art of Online Business website
- DM me on Instagram
- Visit my YouTube channel
- The Art of Online Business clips on YouTube
- Full episodes of The Art of Online Business Podcast on YouTube
- The Art of Online Business Podcast website
- Check out my Accelerator coaching program
*Disclosure: I only recommend products I use and love and all opinions expressed here are my own. This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission.
Mai-kee Tsang’s Links:
Full show notes available at www.rickmulready.com/608