Manage episode 331020881 series 83304
Do you prioritize building long-term wealth?
I will be the first to say that this isn’t something that I have been focusing on much in my life yet, but it is something that I really want to learn more about. Someone who has been educating me a ton when it comes to this topic is my guest for this week’s episode, Salena Kulkarni.
Salena is a wealth strategist for entrepreneurs. She shows them how to replace lifestyle income and create the freedom to exit their businesses in 2-5 years through low-risk alternative investments.
With this episode, my goal is to educate you on what’s possible and the things you can do with your business if it is generating great revenue and profits. I want to show you how to leverage your existing business right now, whether you are already doing well or heading in that direction, in order to build more long-term wealth.
No one cares about your money as much as you do. By learning the 4 pillars of wealth and taking control of your financial wealth building, you can get yourself on track to retire in 2-5 years if you want to.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why your net worth is a vanity metric
- What the 4 pillars of wealth are
- Why wealth building is an art, not a science
- How to get in the right mindset
- What alternative investments are
- What downside protection is and why it’s important
Links & Resources:
- The Art of Online Business website
- DM me on Instagram
- Visit my YouTube channel
- The Art of Online Business clips on YouTube
- Full episodes of The Art of Online Business Podcast on YouTube
- The Art of Online Business Podcast website
- Check out my Accelerator coaching program
*Disclosure: I only recommend products I use and love and all opinions expressed here are my own. This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission.
Salena Kulkarni Links:
- Learn about Salena’s mastermind and calculator at her website
- Listen to The Alternative Investing Podcast
- The Alternative Investing Playbook
- Follow Salena on Instagram
- Connect with Salena on LinkedIn
- Check out Salena’s YouTube channel
- Follow Salena on Facebook
- Connect with Salena on Twitter
Full show notes available at www.rickmulready.com/606