Manage episode 331861230 series 83304
Evergreen is a big topic for many business owners.
Whether you currently have evergreen offers or are starting to create one, it’s kind of an elusive thing that everyone strives for. We all want to relax on the beach while money falls down from the sky, but the reality is that evergreen is a lot of work.
It takes a lot of time and work to set up your evergreen funnel. As great as it is, it’s not really a “set it and forget it” situation. You have to optimize it, keep an eye on it, and be willing to go in and look at the data to make changes accordingly.
In today’s episode of Art of Online Business, I’m sharing 3 ways that you can increase your evergreen sales. With the methods I am discussing, you can make the most of your evergreen offer.
You want to serve your customers in the best way that you can, and to do that, you have to put the work in. These tips will help you create an evergreen webinar funnel with integrity that meets your customers where they are and increases your sales.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The difference between live launches and evergreen conversions
- How to calculate your lead-to-sale conversion rate
- How often to look at your conversion rates
- Why you should shorten your open cart period
- The importance of revising your messaging to keep it current
Links & Resources:
- The Art of Online Business website
- DM me on Instagram
- Visit my YouTube channel
- The Art of Online Business clips on YouTube
- Full episodes of The Art of Online Business Podcast on YouTube
- The Art of Online Business Podcast website
- Check out my Accelerator coaching program
*Disclosure: I only recommend products I use and love and all opinions expressed here are my own. This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission.
Full show notes available at www.rickmulready.com/609