Manage episode 378227418 series 2807249
“Children always remember the absence of a parent” = Unknown.
- Are main characters (MC’s) created intentionally without parents?
- What does having no parents do to an MC?
- What anime or even comics have MC’s without parents and how have they developed as a protagonist?
- Do creators leave MC’s orphaned or abandoned on purpose?
- Can an anime or Shonen anime be great with the MC having two parents?
- Do orphaned or abandoned MC’s make for better heroes?
Patreon - www.patreon.com/suuuperanime
If you enjoy the podcast, please don't forget to FOLLOW, RATE and REVIEW the show (it takes less than 30 seconds) Please do also share with anyone you fill will enjoy the show.
Also, to keep conversation going were super keen to hear your thoughts, questions and opinions on the show’s discussion points, so please do drop us a voice note on our website www.suuuperanimepodcast.com or email at www.suuuperanimepodcast.com/contact
Social media links
- Instagram: Suuuperanimepodcast
- TikTok: Suuuperanimepodcast
- Twitter: @Suuuperanime
- Facebook: SuuuperAnimePodcast
- You Tube: SuuuperAnime
- Discord: https://discord.gg/suuuperlightsassemble