Manage episode 347431188 series 46293
Mental health and sexual desire - do you really have to choose between one or the other? While antidepressants like Lexapro can be lifesaving — all too often, they can deflate our sex drive. But conversely - it’s hard to get aroused if your depression goes untreated. Is there any way out of this predicament? On today’s show, I’ll discuss how to overcome this struggle that is more common than you think - as you’ll hear from some of our listeners. From alternative treatments to hacks around timing and dosage, I’ll help you keep pleasure in your life without compromising your mental health.
- Sexiest Gift Guide Ever: Emily’s Picks for 2022 Holidays
- Article: These Are The 5 Arousal Styles. Which One Are You?
- Episode: What’s Your Arousal Type?
- The Experimental Generation of Interpersonal Closeness (36 Questions)
- Article: How Do I Have Good Sex During Menopause?
- Hormone Intelligence by Aviva Romm, MD
- Article: How Do I Deal with Anxiety During Sex?
- Article: Ask Emily: How Do I Make Scheduling Sex Sexy?
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.