FBF #548: Building a 160+ Multifamily Portfolio While Working a Full-time IT Consulting Job - with Jeff Kehl
Manage episode 354347154 series 2914013
Today's Flash Back Friday Episode is from Episode #132, which originally aired on January 3, 2017.
In today’s show we’re going to be speaking with Jeff about how he got his start as a real estate investor and how he has been able to build a 160+ unit portfolio of cash flowing single family & multifamily properties all while working a full-time job as an IT consultant.
Jeff’s story is proof that it’s possible to become a successful real estate investor while working a full-time job as long as you’re willing to put in the time, get the proper education, and align yourself with the proper people within the industry. The point I’m trying to make by telling you all of this is that there are no excuses of why YOU can’t build a CASH FLOWING commercial real estate portfolio while working your current job.
- Accredited Investors, you’re invited to Join the Cashflow Investor Club to learn how you can partner with Kevin Bupp on current and upcoming opportunities to create passive cash flow and build wealth. Join the Club!
- If you’re a high net worth investor with capital to deploy in the next 12 months and you want to build passive income and wealth with a trusted partner, go to InvestWithKB.com for opportunities to invest in real estate projects alongside Kevin and his team.
- Looking for the ultimate guide to passive investing? Grab a copy of my latest book, The Cash Flow Investor at KevinBupp.com.
- Tap into a wealth of free information on Commercial Real Estate Investing by listening to past podcast episodes at KevinBupp.com/Podcast.
- Learn more about Kevin’s investment company and opportunities for Lifetime Cashflow at sunrisecapitalinvestors.com.