FutureProof | Entrepreneur 2.0 | Branding | Lifestyle | Online Marketing | Build Your Business with Courtney McKenzie Newell
Turn Your Stupid Idea Into A Successful Business with Richie Norton
Manage episode 35503775 series 30065
Richie Norton is the bestselling author of The Power of Starting Something Stupid as well as the #1 Amazon download Résumés Are Dead and What to Do About It. He is an international speaker and consultant for the corporate growth and personal development industries, a social entrepreneur, and CEO and Founder of Global Consulting Circle.
Richie has been featured in Forbes, Businessweek, Young Entrepreneur, Huffington Post and other national publications both in print and online.
In this episode of Entrepreneur 2.0 you will learn:
- How to turn your idea into a successful business
- The one question you have to ask yourself before you start your business
- The work backwards model and how to apply it to your project
- How to get more resources to get stuff done
- How to benchmark your competition and focus on yourself
- The best tips for moving being bold and getting over the fear of failure
- and lots more...