FutureProof | Entrepreneur 2.0 | Branding | Lifestyle | Online Marketing | Build Your Business with Courtney McKenzie Newell
Side Hustling: How to Transition from Employee to Entrepreneur with Jullien Gordon
Manage episode 35503849 series 30065
Jullien Gordon is a high performance coach and consultant for organizations, individuals, and teams that want to increase employee performance, motivation, engagement, and retention. As a Founding Partner at New Higher, he has worked with fortune 100 companies and his speeches and training's have helped over 10,000 professionals discover more ways to create value, be present, and find meaning at work. You may have watched Jullien's TedTalk or maybe you've seen him on MSNBC.
In this episode of Entrepreneur 2.0 you will learn:
- What a "Side-Hustla" and how you can become one today
- How to transition from employee to entrepreneur
- How to test the market before you quit your job
- The power of "Positive Peer Pressure"
- How to manage the relationship you have with your employer
- How to shift the hours you work
- How to "show up" to create accountability in your business
- Why infusing your personal brand into your company is so important
- and lots more...