FutureProof | Entrepreneur 2.0 | Branding | Lifestyle | Online Marketing | Build Your Business with Courtney McKenzie Newell
Secrets to Effective Networking with Mike "Ambassador" Bruny
Manage episode 35503839 series 30065
Mike Ambassador Bruny is a speaker, certified life coach and author who works with conference bound professionals with a lot to offer, but who have a hard time making connections in big groups. He helps save time and money by teaching how to build relationships that will move businesses and personal goals forward. His signature phrase, “Hashtags to Handshakes”, reminds us all that building contacts through social media can pay off tremendously. The secret is turning them into in-person relationships.
In this episode of Entrepreneur 2.0 you will learn:
- How to connect with people who will help move your professional and personal life forward
- How to evaluate what you bring to the table
- The service first mentality and how to use it to build powerful relationships
- Why elevators speeches are dead
- How to turn online relationships, to offline networks
- How to be consistent online & offline
- and lots more...