FutureProof | Entrepreneur 2.0 | Branding | Lifestyle | Online Marketing | Build Your Business with Courtney McKenzie Newell
Make Heads Turn: Dress for Success with Kimberly Seltzer
Manage episode 35503859 series 30065
Kimberly Seltzer is a Image Expert, Therapist and Matchmaker. Kimberly is the Founder of Elite Image Makeovers, where she helps people unlock their best selves. She has been featured in Cosmo, Huffington Post, Fox News, Yahoo Shine and many other media outlets.
In this episode of Entrepreneur 2.0 you will learn:
- The power of presentation
- How to make the best first impression
- The "Act As If" Model and how you apply it to your business
- The importance of incorporating color into your wardrobe
- The two things that stand out to people most
- The right and wrong way to attract attention
- Confident clothing and what it means to your business
- and lots more...