FutureProof | Entrepreneur 2.0 | Branding | Lifestyle | Online Marketing | Build Your Business with Courtney McKenzie Newell
How To Get Major Media Coverage with No Connections with Shannon Lanier
Manage episode 35503819 series 30065
Shannon Lanier is the co-host of Arise TV. You may have watched Shannon interview top corporate executives for the syndicated television series Our World with Black Enterprise and Black Enterprise Business Report, where he also serves as an on-air correspondent. Shannon interviews top corporate executives and celebrities worldwide and can be watched daily at arise.tv.
In this episode of Entrepreneur 2.0 you will learn:
- The types of stories most likely to be picked up by major media networks
- The power of the pitch and how to craft the perfect pitch
- How to make it easier for networks to pick up your story
- How to properly do you research so you know who to pitch
- Why you should be using social media to make connections
- The best way to build media relationships
- How to craft your human interest story
- How to handle the backlash of negative press
- and lots more...