FutureProof | Entrepreneur 2.0 | Branding | Lifestyle | Online Marketing | Build Your Business with Courtney McKenzie Newell
Expanding Your Niche Into International Markets with Patrick Ngowi
Manage episode 35503788 series 30065
Patrick Ngowi is the Founder and CEO of Helvetic Solar Contractors. Patrick started his journey as an entrepreneur at the young age of 22. In less than 5 years he has built his company into a multi-million dollar business that is the renewable energy solution provider of choice for the Tanzanian government and International clients. Patrick was also featured in Africa's 30 under 30 by Forbes Magazine.
In this episode of Entrepreneur 2.0 you will learn:
- The three characteristics every entrepreneur needs to become successful in business
- The right way to create strategic partnerships
- How to enter international markets to increase revenue
- How to position yourself as a leader in your market
- The importance of including your community in your business
- and lots more...