FutureProof | Entrepreneur 2.0 | Branding | Lifestyle | Online Marketing | Build Your Business with Courtney McKenzie Newell
Building A Rock Solid Foundation For Your Business with Kenny Pugh
Manage episode 35503854 series 30065
Kenny Pugh is the Founder of Kenny Pugh, LLC. He is a published author, speaker and coach. He has worked with top companies including Chase Bank, Wells Fargo, Bank of America and Microsoft. Kenny has been featured in CNN, HLN, Black Enterprise, The CW and Tom Joyner Morning Show.
In this episode of Entrepreneur 2.0 you will learn:
- The foundation of your business and what to consider before starting a business full-time
- How to create a financial plan for your business
- How to operate your business on a lean budget
- The importance of having a financial reserve
- How to avoid the "pretty plan" problem
- Why your relationship can ruin your business and how to avoid that from happening
- How to break up with the wrong people in your life
- How to differentiate tough love and pure criticism
- and lots more...