FutureProof | Entrepreneur 2.0 | Branding | Lifestyle | Online Marketing | Build Your Business with Courtney McKenzie Newell
Bootstrapping and How to Build Your Business as a Virtual Assistant with Jessica Rhodes
Manage episode 35503751 series 30065
Jessica Rhodes is the founder and President of ESS - Entrepreneur Support Services, a business providing various admin and marketing support services to busy entrepreneurs and small business owners. Entrepreneur Support Services is the parent company to InterviewConnections.com, the premier source for booking outstanding guests for your podcast.
In this episode of Q&A Friday I am taking two questions from members of Entrepreneur 2.0 Nation.
In this episode of Entrepreneur 2.0 you will learn:
- The best way to start your business to avoid not
- Why getting a good business coach can make all the difference in your business
- The power of association and how to get more clients
- How to barter your services and secure testimonials
- How you can build a new business with less time and less effort
- and lots more...