FutureProof | Entrepreneur 2.0 | Branding | Lifestyle | Online Marketing | Build Your Business with Courtney McKenzie Newell
Boost Your Online Visibility in 2014 with Denise Wakeman
Manage episode 35503709 series 30065
Denise Wakeman is an Online Business Strategist, Founder of The Blog Squad and Co-Founder of The Future of Ink. She works with authors and online entrepreneurs to leverage blogs for their business and strategically use social marketing to boost online visibility to get better traffic, leads, customers and opportunities. Denise has been quoted in the Wall Street Journal, Huffington Post, Newsday, FastCompany Online, and many other online and offline publications. Denise is passionate about travel and how it can inspire you to think bigger and go for what’s possible in your business and life.
In this episode of Entrepreneur 2.0 you will learn:
- How to earn credibility when just getting started in business
- The secret to growing your following
- How to make more money from your brand
- Why you should aim to be an "Active Experimenter" and what it can mean to your business
- Quality vs. Quantity - why having tons of fans is not the goal and what should be
- How Denise built her expert status and how you can too
- How to get more traffic to your site and how to turn visitors into members of your tribe
- How to get validation before making big decisions in your business
- Why you should be sharing your best stuff and how to know when you are sharing too much
- and lots more...