EFR 693: The Secret to Never Lose Motivation Again, How to Love Your Work & Succeed Like Never Before with Stefan Falk
Manage episode 359113843 series 1341947
Stefan Falk shares his secrets to loving your work and succeeding like never before. He teaches you how to gain intrinsic motivation, overcome procrastination, and improve concentration so you can learn skills faster, sustain high levels of work satisfaction, and work towards any dream or goal you have.
We’ve all experienced lack of motivation or dissatisfaction with work at some point in our life. It’s common for people to feel like their work is boring, uninteresting, difficult, or uncomfortable, yet we continue to stay in those jobs. This begs the question: Do we need to love our work in order to have a good, successful life?
If you’re struggling to find motivation from within or find enjoyment in your work, this episode is for you. “Figuring out how to tap into that energy in a smart way, to unlock our intrinsic motivation, I think that is actually the key challenge that humans should take on,” he says.
Stefan Falk is an internationally-recognized performance coach who helps people achieve things they don’t think they’re capable of. He’s also the author of “Intrinsic Motivation: How to Love Your Work and Succeed as Never Before”.
Follow Chase on Instagram @chase_chewning
Follow him on Twitter @chasechewning
- It’s how you think about what you’re supposed to do that decides whether you will love it or not. Thus, it’s all about mindset and taking baby steps towards building and tapping back into intrinsic motivation.
- If you learn how to unlock intrinsic motivation, you will gain the ability to learn and master new skills much faster, work effectively towards any type of goal or dream, and sustain great satisfaction in whatever you choose to do or need to do.
- Stefan shares how to concentrate more effectively with minimal energy expenditure.
- It’s important to recognize the difference between intrinsic and extrinsic motivation and how you can balance the two. Listen in to learn more!
- Stefan details the fascinating role of fantasy/daydreaming in building intrinsic motivation and the role of intention in sustaining motivation. Hint: The brain gets really good at what it focuses on.
- “If you don’t erase negativity from your life, how on Earth are you ever going to have inner peace? It’s impossible,” Stefan says.
- Save 20% on any skin care item with code EVERFORWARD at https://www.CalderaLab.com
- Save 10% on Ketone-IQ with code CHASE at https://hvmn.me/CHASE
- Join the EF Book Club https://bit.ly/efbookclub
- Watch and subscribe on YouTube https://youtu.be/D4hrjxl1TUY
- Learn more about Stefan's work and get his book https://learntoloveyourwork.com