The #1 stock picks for 2023
Manage episode 351730703 series 2656707
Well, folks, we made it through 2022. And what a year it was. Inflation soared for the first time in decades, interest rates lifted at frightening velocity, and bonds posted their worst year in history.
Now, more than ever, expert analysis and ideas are paramount. So, as part of our Outlook Series for 2023, Livewire reached out to 15 of the country's most respected fund managers for their highest conviction ideas for the year ahead.
While last year's picks were no match for the new market regime, previous years' have performed exceptionally well. So sit back, relax and enjoy this year's best stock ideas.
- Romano Sala Tenna, Katana Asset Management
- Nick Griffin, Munro Partners
- Jun Bei Liu, Tribeca Investment Partners
- Marcus Padley, Marcus Today
- Oscar Oberg, Wilson Asset Management
- Robert Gregory, Glenmore Asset Management
- Catherine Allfrey, WaveStone Capital
- Dion Hershan, Yarra Capital Management
- Matthew Kidman, Centennial Asset Management
- Nick Sladen, LSN Capital Partners
- Mary Manning, Alphinity Investment Management
- Michael Goldberg, Collins St Asset Management
- Andrew Clifford, Platinum Asset Management
- Anthony Aboud, Perpetual Asset Management
- Ben Clark, TMS Capital
Note: We would like to thank the fund managers for sharing their top stock ideas for the year ahead in the spirit of the Outlook Series. Obviously, all of the fund managers featured in this series run diversified portfolios, and do not invest solely in the stocks mentioned below. This list is not, nor is it intended to be a set of recommendations. Please do your own research and seek advice from a professional before making any investment decisions of your own. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future returns. This vision was filmed on the 6th and 13th of December 2022.
You can read an edited transcript below. https://www.livewiremarkets.com/wires/the-1-stock-picks-for-2023