Manage episode 344437788 series 2880695
Vijeta teaches English at St. Joseph's College, Bangalore. She is also a writer and has written for Firstpost, Huffpost India, India Today, The Hindu Business Line, Deccan Herald, amongst other platforms. She writes extensively on her blog, which is titled as rumlolarum which has a dedicated following and admirers. In this podcast, we discussed her recent article about the discipline of words, about the personality of Banglore city, on evolving ideas about Dalit literature and how social media algorithms distort our ideas of pleasure in life.
This podcast doesn’t have corporate funding or support, so listeners' contribution is crucial for its survival. Please support it here:
1. Patreon (Most preferred medium): https://www.patreon.com/anuragminusverma
2. BuyMeACoffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/Anuragminus
3. InstaMojo:(UPI/Gpay/PayTm) : https://www.instamojo.com/@anuragminusverma/
4. PayPal ( Subscribers living outside India can pay through it): https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/AnuragMinusVerma?locale.x=en_GB
- The article we discussed in podcast: https://thethirdeyeportal.in/praxis/hiding-behind-language/
- Vijeta’s blog: https://rumlolarum.wordpress.com/
Vijeta’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/rumlolarum
Anurag Minus Verma’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/confusedvichar
Follow the podcast on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/minusverma/?hl=en
The Mixing & Mastering of sound in this episode is done by PostPond Media, a production house based in Mumbai.
Credit for the Music: Way Home by Tokyo Music Walker
Stream & Download : https://fanlink.to/tmw_way_home
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0