Manage episode 331238392 series 83304
How simple is your business?
If you listen to this podcast often, you know that I talk about simplicity all the time. Simplicity in your business can mean having one flagship offer, one audience that you serve, one primary marketing channel to attract people into your audience, and one primary sales campaign.
Now, can you have multiple offers? Of course you can, but if you only have one offer for your one audience, you could easily take your business to a million dollars if that’s what you wanted to do.
The problem that many business owners face is what we like to call shiny-object syndrome. Before they get any traction on one thing, they start chasing another or trying something else. By doing this, they miss out on expanding their first offer and increasing their revenue with it.
All roads lead to your primary offer in your business. The key to increasing your sales and scaling your business is to diversify your marketing efforts. By having multiple pathways that lead to your primary offer, you will be able to reach all of your business goals.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why simplicity pays off
- The importance of diversifying your marketing systems
- Different pathways to lead to your primary offer
- Why you need to track the effectiveness of your pathways
- How to optimize your offers as you go
Links & Resources:
- The Art of Online Business website
- DM me on Instagram
- Visit my YouTube channel
- The Art of Online Business clips on YouTube
- Full episodes of The Art of Online Business Podcast on YouTube
- The Art of Online Business Podcast website
- Check out my Accelerator coaching program
*Disclosure: I only recommend products I use and love and all opinions expressed here are my own. This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission.
Full show notes available at www.rickmulready.com/607